Wednesday 2 January 2013

It's a new year and I feel like I'm finally ready to get started on a new path.

I have been bombarded, (it's that time of year!), with all kinds of different ways to lose weight and get healthy.  It's hard to know what to do.  All I want is to lose weight and be healthier and stronger.  

There are a few things I know..
I am shy
I am scared of trying new things
I love cheese
I love green tea
I care too much about what others might think of me
I hate exercising hard
I don't mind walking/dancing...as long as NO ONE EVER see me!

I am going to be trying a lot of things outside of my comfort zone and this terrifies me.  But I am going to do it.  I have to.  I am 44 years old and it's about time.  I wasn't always shy, or overweight or afraid to try new things.

I used to be healthy, well skinny, happy and outgoing.  A failed marriage, non-supportive friends and family and a lot of stress changed me.

I am now in a great relationship.  My husband is the love of my life and completely supports me.  I just need to love and support myself and this starts NOW!

Welcome to my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment