Saturday 5 January 2013

I slept in this morning till almost 10 am.  Usually when that happens I feel awful when I do get up but I felt great this morning.  I must have needed that sleep and I'm glad it's a Saturday.

I didn't take a photo this morning but breakfast was 2 boiled eggs, 1 tbsp margarine, an apple and a clementine.  And can't forget my green tea with stevia.

Today will be a writing and watching tv movies day.  I have some editing to do on a couple of stories and there are always cheesy tv movies on.  It will be nice and relaxing.

Lunch will be the last bowl of homemade turkey soup made from Christmas meal leftovers and supper is going to be steak and roasted veggies.

At some point I will walk outside with Vixen, she'll love that.

Cheers to your happiness & health!

No comments:

Post a Comment